You’ll be in close contact with our customers, so you’ll need to be a great conversationalist and take pride in the outstanding service you provide. You’ll also be liaising with industry third parties to ensure the smooth and timely operation of all Powershop back office processing. We’re always looking for ways to improve, so you’ll bring unconventional thinking and be naturally curious about how to make things better for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have amazing conversations with our customers to ensure all account queries are resolved in an efficient, timely manner
- Enthusiastically process sales and sign-ups for new customers
- Liaise with third parties (such as network companies and external metering agents) regarding matters such as outages and site visits
- Proactively identify and resolve both customer and operational issues
- Escalate any appropriate contacts to the direct management team or other business units as required
- Process operational exceptions, and manage both internal and external communication within industry/company SLAs
- Accurately maintain Powershop customer databases
- Identify, and follow up on, any revenue opportunities within the scope of Powershop customer contact
- Communicate effectively within the Powershop team, and with appropriate stakeholders, to support the Powershop culture
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of PSUK operational processes and assist with reporting as required
- Use super sleuthing techniques to continuously improve the customer experience as a whole
- Manage customer complaints within company and industry guidelines
- You’ll also get involved in other activities and duties as required
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Some experience in customer service business
- A true passion for the customer service industry
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- A reasonable level of computer literacy
- Exposure to steep learning curves
- Self-motivated and self-assured
- High sense of urgency and multitasking skills
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply for this position
Please send an email to xxxx with the below information as well as all your answers to our questions. Don’t forget to attached your CV!
Role you’re applying for:
To give you a chance to make a cut above the rest, we’d be interested in knowing how you’d answer the below questions!
- A caveman has just defrosted in front of you and is looking to you as a beacon of knowledge. What are the first three things you would teach him about the modern world and why?
- If we gave you a million pounds to invest in a passion of yours (we’re not going to, by the way) what would you spend it on?
- Tell us about a time when you have exceeded your own expectations.
- If you were going to design a themed Powerpack what would you choose and why?
Don't forget to attach your CV!