Say yes to
Free smartphone app
See how much energy you’re using and when with our free app or online account
Fixed monthly payments
No more surprises or unexpected bills
Fixed term tariff
And no exit fees if you ever want to leave
Fixed price energy for long-term peace of mind
Choose a contract length to suit you and protect yourself from rising energy prices
You know where you stand with Powershop Lite
- Available online and via our free mobile app, Powershop Lite puts you in charge of your energy, including the length of your tariff.
- Your energy prices and monthly payments are fixed for the whole term, whatever contract length you choose** – and you can leave anytime with no exit fees.
- Our free mobile app shows you exactly how much energy you’re using and when.
**But it's worth bearing in mind that if you start using more energy, the amount you pay us will increase, even though the price per unit stays the same.
- Compare your energy use with previous days, weeks or months and see your estimated future use.
- Enter your meter readings as often as you like to keep up to date and avoid unexpected bills.
- Use Powershop Lite as a stepping stone to Powershop Pro product – learn about your energy use with the comfort of fixed monthly payments.
Ready to switch?
Switching from your current energy provider to Powershop is simple. A few minutes of your time is all it takes. Sign up online, get an instant quote and we’ll do the rest. We’ll even tell your current energy provider, so you don’t have to break the bad news.
* Based on the average annual Lite costs compared with the top 6 UK energy providers standard tariffs supplying, electricity and gas only in mainland UK. The average annual cost is based on a standard tariff single rate meter customer with a typical annual average electricity consumption of 3,100kWh and gas consumption of 12,000 kWh paying by direct debit. Includes the annual direct debit discounts and VAT at the reduced rate of 5%. Actual annual costs will vary according to region, consumption and meter type. Savings for individual customers will vary and figures are rounded down. Prices correct as at 11th April 2019.